Did you know that people who volunteer to help with the Festival have even more fun then Festival attendees? It's true - just ask any of the hundreds of volunteers who make our Parish Festival a success. Your help is needed for the many events we have going on during the event.
Volunteering to work a shift at the Festival is so easy. You can sign up online or sign-up sheets are also available after all Masses or you can contact the Festival Volunteer Coordinator Eileen Couture at (651) 786-2587 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you to all volunteers who have already signed up to work or have donated items to the Festival – or both! We request that if you have not yet contributed to the Festival, please consider some of the following ways you can be involved:
- Sell your Grand Raffle tickets – if you have sold all of your tickets pick-up more, they are available after weekend Masses or at the Parish Office.
- Volunteer to work a shift – help in the kitchen, dining hall or with games. Sign up as a family! It is a great way to spend a few hours of quality time together while helping contribute to the success of the Festival.
- Donate a basket for the Silent Auction – Donate a themed basket or new item valued at $20 or more. Sports equipment, tools, and liquor baskets are the most popular. Please consider donating your item as soon as possible to ensure your donation is properly recorded and prepared for auction day.
- Bake a pie for the Chicken Dinner – drop off in the kitchen Saturday (all day) or Sunday (before 10:00 am). Boxes are available at the church.
- Bake a cake for the Cake Walk – drop off in the kitchen Saturday (all day) or Sunday (before 10:00 am). Boxes are available at the church.
- Help set up tents (Friday, August 11 at 6:00 pm – rain or shine)
- Help check in 5K runners/walkers, volunteer on they race course and help with refreshments post-race.
- Help set up the Grounds / Dance (Saturday, August 12 at 9:00 am)
- Help take down tents and booths (Sunday, August 13 after the Grand Raffle drawing at 5:00 pm)
- Donate cash to offset food or raffle prize expenses – donations may be placed in a marked envelope in the church offering. Cash donations will be included in your annual contribution statement.
- Donate Canned Pop – we need Classic Coke, Diet Coke, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Mug Root Beer and Orange Slice
- Donate Stuffed Animals – New or nearly new
- Come to the Festival! Bring your family, friends and neighbors and enjoy all the Festival has to offer Saturday evening and Sunday.