Guest Blogger - Amy Moore
Nov 20, 2017
Season of Thankfulness
As we sit down with family and friends this coming week, I’d like to add my list of things that I am grateful for as they relate to our parish community:
- For antibiotics and advancements in medicine that can assist Fr. Mike in the healing of his knee.
- For Fr. Ken, Deacon Tom and the priests who have assisted us with liturgies these past months and will continue to do so as Fr. Mike recovers from his recent surgery.
- For the staff and lay leadership of our parish who have been so remarkable in keeping our ministries relevant and running smoothly.
- For the sale of our current rectory, and prayers for the family who are purchasing it and planning to move in sometime in early December.
- For the generosity of our parish community as they continue to give so much to others in countless ways.
- For the insightful sharing that has taken place during our recent Listening Sessions, and for the upcoming sessions – I’m so grateful for the encouraging vision and future of our parish community.
Thanksgiving Blessings to each of you,
Amy Moore, Parish Administrator