Retreats are very popular among our teens and for good reason. It allows them to 'get away,' retreat as Jesus did from the busy-ness and pressure of this world and focus on their relationship with God and in belonging to a prayerful, spirit filled community. Plus, they're good, clean, fun! Confirmation retreats are as follows:
- 10th Grade - Camp Wapo Confirmation Retreat on February 16, 2019. To view information about this retreat click here. To Register, fill out the form below:
10th Grade Retreat to Temple Israel on Wednesday, February 20 from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Here are the details:
- Cost: Free
- Who: All 10th Graders and their small group leaders. (we may have room for 3-4 parents. Please contact Denise if interested).
- When: Wednesday, February 20. Check in at 6:00pm – loading the school bus at 6:15 and returning at approx. 9:00 pm
- Required: All students are expected to attend.
- Registration: Please click here to download and fill out a registration form and bring it to class on Wednesday, February 13th!
It should go without saying that we should be on our best behavior but we seem to be having some issues with this, so I kindly ask all parents to have a conversation with their child about appropriate behavior and language while at church or visiting other places.
Denise Walsh,Director of Middle & High School Faith Formation and Social Justice Ministries
Event/dates are subject to change; please check back often for updates. Please contact Denise Walsh at (651) 784-3015 ext. 110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.