Confirmation Small Groups
9th-10th Grade Confirmation Followers of the Way
Our two-year Confirmation preparation focuses on integrating the basic teachings, traditions, and prayer life of our Catholic faith as a clearly defined lifestyle. It asks for a commitment during preparation and following Confirmation to a 'way' of living that reflects the life and teachings of Jesus. The Confirmation process begins in 9th grade, with students celebrating the Sacrament in the spring of their 10th grade year and completes their initiation into the Great Mysteries of our Catholic faith.
Please review the important documents below related to the confirmation program:
- Retreat dates and information
- Small Group Class Dates for 9th Grade
- Small Group Dates for 10th Grade
- Basic Beliefs book
- Confirmation form (due November 29 for 10th graders)
- Permission Form
- Sermon Notes - 4 required in 9th Grade and 4 required in 10th Grade
- Letter to the Archbishop - Required for all those being confirmed this year
Learn more about the confirmation process and requirements here.