Please contact Andi Million at (651) 784-3015 or email email@example.com.
The sacrament of Baptism is the beginning of the initiation process into the Christian community of faith. To help families understand and appreciate this sacrament, we offer a preparation class and information on the sacrament, the purpose of which is to provide support and encouragement. Parents are required to be registered members of St. Joseph's and attend a baptism preparation session prior to their child's baptism, preferably before the child's birth. Please call Andi Million to register for the session.
Preparation sessions for baptism are held Saturday mornings 10:30am - 11:30am in Rooms 105-106 unless otherwise noted. Contact Andi Million in the parish office to register for any class below:
- Saturday, January 13, 2018 at 10:30 am - Cancelled
- Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 10:30 am
- Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:30 am
- Saturday, April 14, 2018 at 10:30 am
- Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 10:30 am
- Saturday, June 9, 2018 at 10:30 am
- Saturday, July 14, 2018 at 10:30 am
- No Baptism Preparation Class in August