Please contact Andi Million at (651) 784-3015 or email email@example.com.
The sacrament of Baptism is the beginning of the initiation process into the Christian community of faith. To help families understand and appreciate this sacrament, we offer a preparation class and information on the sacrament, the purpose of which is to provide support and encouragement. Parents are required to be registered members of St. Joseph's and attend a baptism preparation session prior to their child's baptism, preferably before the child's birth. Please call Andi Million to register for the session.
Preparation sessions for baptism are held Saturday mornings 10:30am - 11:30am in Rooms 105-106 unless otherwise noted. Contact Andi Million in the parish office to register for any class below:
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, December 8, 2018 at 10:30 am
- Thursday, January 3, 2019 at 7:o0 pm
- Sunday, February 23, 2019 at 10:30 am
- Thursday, March 7, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, April 6, 2019 at 10:30 am
- Thursday, May 16, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- Saturday, June 8, 2019 at 10:30 am
- Thursday, July 25, 2019 at 7:00 pm
- No Baptism Preparation Class in August