Weekend Mass Schedule
5:00 pm Saturday
8:30 and 10:00 am Sunday
Daily Mass Schedule
Mon: Word and Communion 8:30am
Tues: Mass 6:30 pm
Wed: Mass 8:30 am
Thurs: Mass 8:30 am
1st Thurs of the month: Mass 6:30 pm
Fri: Mass 8:30 am
*There is no Mass or Word & Communion Service on Monday, September 3 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
- Sep 23 2018 9:00 am - Camp Adventure Kids Catechist & Assistants Training
- Sep 23 2018 11:00 am - Camp Adventure Kids Open House
- Sep 24 2018 6:30 pm - Monday, Grades 1-6 Catechist & Assistants Training
From the Desk of Fr. Mike
Posted in From the Desk of Fr. Mike on 09/17/18
According to several sources the new rectory should be ready for me to move ... Read More »
Posted in From the Desk of Fr. Mike on 09/10/18
I do not doubt the accusations of Archbishop Viganò saying that Pope Francis knew ... Read More »
Posted in From the Desk of Fr. Mike on 09/04/18
Religion that is pure and undefiled before God and the Father is this: to ... Read More »
Faith Formation Kickoff
It’s a NEW year of Faith Formation and we invite you to join us and Climb Theatre to our Kickoff Event! All are welcome to join us for our....
Faith Formation Kickoff Event
“Together We Can Change Lives”
Wednesday, September 26, 2018 from 6:30—7:30 pm
We will start the night in the Worship Space for an evening with CLIMB Theatre which creates and performs plays, classes, and other creative works that inspire and propel people–especially young people–toward actions that benefit themselves, each other, and the community.
Refreshments to follow in the Gathering Space along with a Door Prize drawing. We are looking forward to the smiling faces of all our families signed up for this year’s Faith Formation program. This event is open to any families in the parish and our Lino Lakes community.
Knights of Columbus and Ladies Auxiliary Mary’s Meals Fundraiser Dinner
Please join us here at St. Joe’s in the Great Hall on Thursday, September 27, 2018 for a fundraiser dinner for Mary’s Meals hosted by the Lino Lakes Knights of Columbus and Ladies Auxiliary Council #9905 and Cathedral of St. Paul Knights of Columbus and Ladies Auxiliary Council #14752. The evening will begin with a social time followed by a pasta buffet dinner.
Keynote speaker will be Magnus MacFarlane-Barrow CEO and Founder of Mary’s Meals here from Scotland. He will be sharing his stories about the mission of Mary’s Meals. A book signing of Magnus’s book, “The Shed that Fed a MillionChildren”, will follow the dinner and presentation.
Prices: $15 Adult, $10 Children 4-12 years, 3 years and under are free. Limited number of books available for a $10 donation. Call Debra and Wayne Waldera to reserve seats/books at 651.772.6935 or email at email@example.com.Reservation deadline is September 24.
Mary’s Meals is an international organization that provides one meal per day in a child’s place of education for over 1.2 million children in over 15 countries around the world. It costs only $19.50 to feed a child for an entire school year. Find out more information about Mary’s Meals at www.marysmealsusa.org.
Late Registration for Faith Formation
Welcome to Faith Formation Registration 2018-2019!
We at St. Joe’s are excited to offer you a full array of fast-paced, high-energy, faith-forming programs and activities. They are designed for you and your family to become spiritually alive in the best practices of the Catholic faith.
There are a few changes to our registration process and programming for the upcoming year.
- All registrations for Faith Formation sessions have moved to an electronic format.
- Elementary Faith Formation (grades 1st through 6th) session time will increase by 15 minutes and students will begin session as a large group in the Worship Space. Monday session meets 6:00 pm to 7:15 pm and Wednesday session meets 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm.
- Early Childhood Sunday Program meets from 10:00 am to 11:00 am on Sundays.
- 7-10 Grade meets on Wednesday evenings from 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Faith Formation Volunteers will receive a set discount based on the volunteer role and will be reimbursed discounts at the end of the Faith Formation Year. You also have an opportunity to “gift” your discounts back to St. Joseph’s to add to your charitable deductions for the year. Sign up to volunteer early to receive the maximum benefit.
After September 10th please contact Andi Million in the parish office to make sure we have a spot for your child!
Faith Formation Catechist and Assistant Trainings
If you have signed up to volunteer for any of this year’s faith formation programs, please mark your calendar for training. We are still looking for many volunteer Catechists and Assistants for all Grade levels as well as our Time Travelers program on Sunday mornings. There is a tuition reimbursement for those who volunteer. Please contact the staff listed below if a ministry calls to you!
Early Childhood Sunday Program:
- Contact: Jen Parlin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training for Catechists & Assistants is on: Sunday, September 23 from 9:00—9:45 am (Childcare will be available). For all new and returning catechists.
Elementary (Grades 1-6):
- Contact: Kelly Thurmes at email@example.com
- Training for all new and returning catechists & assistants: Wednesday, September 19 from 6:30—7:30 pm or Monday, September 24 from 6:30 to 7:30 pm.
Middle/Jr./Sr. High (Grades 7 & 9):
- Contact: Denise Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training for all Catechists & Assistants our training is on :
- Wednesday, September 19 from 6:30—7:30 pm
All trainings except the Sunday, September 23 are held in St. Joseph Hall.
We care deeply for you and want you to grow in your faith!
Enjoy a free subscription to formed.org—an incredible online gateway to the best Catholic content, all in one place.
It’s FREE and EASY to Register!
- Visit formed.org with a web browser
- Click on Register (lower right of page)
- Enter Parish Access Code (ZQ83GH)
- Enter your email and create a password (you need this to login later)
- Go to Study and watch FORGIVEN Episode 1 to experience FORMED
If you have any questions regarding FORMED, please contact Ryan Rehkamp in the Parish Office at 651.784.3015 x104 or at email@example.com
St. Joseph's App!
This is a great way of staying up to date and informed about all the happenings here at St. Joe’s especially Faith Formation notices! The app is available for both android and apple users.
- Apple users text stjoemn1 to 555888
- Android users text stjoemn2 to 555888
Or you can search the app store or google play store for St. Joseph Lino Lakes and then download the app.
Make sure to accept notifications and to select different St. Joe’s community groups in the upper left hand side of the open app. Then tap the menu (three lines), then select notifications, and turn on which groups (Faith Formation) from whom you will receive messages. If you have any questions, check in with any St. Joe’s staff for help.
God has given us many gifts and He calls us to share these gifts to create a better community and a better world. Whether your gifts are financial in nature, giving of your time or your talents, there are many ministries here at St. Joseph's that will welcome your contributions! Learn more about giving today.
The Catholic Spirit
09/21/18 2:45 pm
A video message from Pope Francis and a procession of Encuentro crosses representing all of the participating episcopal regions were the highlights during the first day of the National Fifth Encuentro gathering taking place Sept. 20-23 in Grapevine.Read More
09/21/18 2:06 pm
Retired Auxiliary Bishop Robert Morneau of Green Bay has requested and has been granted a withdrawal from all public ministry.Read More
09/21/18 1:53 pm
The Dutch bishops' conference said it had worked to prevent further sexual abuse by Catholic clergy, but said a recent report by a leading newspaper was "old news."Read More
Friday: 8:00am - 4:00 pm